Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

San Diego Girl's Weekend

Hi, everyone (which is actually only one person that I know of)! Happy Tuesday!

I'm really trying to get into posting more so I'm actually going to post something tonight and then hopefully something tomorrow as well! Here's hoping!

We'll just start off with my weekends lately. Two weekends ago, I had my mom's timeshare booked for 2 nights for boo and I, but alas, he waited until too late to schedule for the days off from work. I ended up sending a text out to a couple friends asking if they'd want to make a weekend out of it - Shan ended up saying yes! So that Friday, Shan and I set out on our San Diego adventure!

We arrived to the condo on Friday night around 7:30 and then we ordered out dinner at ZPizza - love that they have vegan options available! The Berkeley Vegan pizza was A.MAZ.ING.

Not gunna lie, I know that there should be a picture here. Unfortunately, I didn't take one. I will get better a this. Pinky promise! =)

The next morning, Shan and I woke up early and hit up Coronado. It was a beautiful day, if a little cold. We ate breakfast at Crown Bistro which was so, so adorable. Unfortunately, they were all out of their one real vegan option (oatmeal), so I ordered a bagel and a bowl of fruit. Just imagine the beautiful food picture. gah! I know, I know...if you want to be a blogger, you have to be permanently attached to  your camera. Check and check. 


After breakfast, we walked to Hotel Del Coronado and proceeded to shop, lounge, and chit chat. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed some time in the sun.

That's me on the left there - Shan is on the right :)


After we were done walking around the hotel, we drove over to the Ferry Landing and enjoyed some lunch and more views. Gorgeous!


After all that sun, we were ready to go back to the condo and relax for a while! We ended with dinner at Babbo's Bar and Grille. We ate too much, talked a lot (seems to be a theme to the weekend) and went  home and crashed. Great day out and about!

On Sunday, Shan and I woke up and checked out. Again, another gorgeous day in San Diego and I was sad, yet ready to leave. I wanted to sleep in my own bed again and I missed the boo. 

Well...I think that's all I have for you tonight - I'll try to come back tomorrow and do a WIAW post. It'll be my first if I can manage to post it! Very exciting!

Xo!



No comments:

Post a Comment